Terms & Privacy
Ayeneeda terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions - they are binding for you.
• You must act loyally and refrain from any intentional or negligent act that could harm Ayeneeda or any of Ayeneeda’s users.
• You allow Ayeneeda to use any data you upload or that is created when you use Ayeneeda.
• You agree not to use any content to which you do not have sufficient rights.
• Ayeneeda is a market place where clients can agree with providers to have domestic chores carried out. Your agreement is subject to the Service Principles.
• Ayeneeda is not a party to the agreement for service between a client and a provider, but is mandated by the parties to facilitate the fulfilment of it.
• Clients and providers are solely responsible for their respective performances under the chores agreement, including for any event during the performance of it, or for non-performance.
• Providers must make sure they hold any permits necessary under local law to provide the domestic chores they offer.
• Providers may not offer— and clients not solicit — any services prohibited under local law.
\n • Providers may not offer — and clients not solicit — any services of a sexual nature.
WHEN YOU ARE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you sign up to Ayeneeda and submit your details, you are bound by these terms and conditions. By confirming your email, you also reconfirm that you understand that you are bound by these terms and conditions and that you have been given ample opportunity to read them and, by your own will, chosen whether to do so or not.
The way for you to display that you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions is to delete the Ayeneeda app on your smart phone or tablet.
Please note that you are still bound by these terms and conditions for any actions from the time you downloaded the app until you deleted the app, including any later actions that has a correlation to your acts while the Ayeneeda app was downloaded to your smartphone or tablet.
Any smartphone or tablet is regarded as yours if it was in your possession at the time Ayeneeda was down-loaded, or if you owner it then.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between Ayeneeda and you regarding the use of Ayeneeda and are only supplemented by mandatory provisions in local law.
DESCRIPTION OF AYENEEDA
Ayeneeda is an app-based market place for domestic help. Ayeneeda consists of applications for smart phones and tablets and to them connected services, website and web services, and any material or immaterial feature associated with them.
On Ayeneeda, users who have provided the sufficient data as client users may search for and request domestic chores. A request that a client makes is a binding for the client, but the client may cancel it. If a provider accepts a request sent by a client, the client undertakes to pay for services provided for at least the time stipulated in the request. The minimum time for a request is one hour. If a provider user accepts a request, he or she has undertaken to arrive at the place for the chore well in time and to perform the chore requested in a professional way. If the chore takes less time to perform than the time stipulated in the request, the client may ask the provider to perform similar chores for the remainder of the time stipulated, but have to pay the full amount as stipulated in the request. If the chore takes longer time, the provider has the right to payment for the time worked.
PERMITTEDUSE OF AYENEEDA
You may only use Ayeneeda under your real identity. You may not use any other person's identity or an invented, fake or imaginary identity. It is not allowed to use one account for a group of people or for a company or corporation. In order to use Ayeneeda, you must sign up and get an account. You may only have one account on Ayeneeda.
An identity created as part of a crime victims or witness protection scheme or similar shall be viewed as your real identity.
Client users may order services for other persons, but only upon condition that this is clearly set out when they search for providers. Providers may not solicit jobs for any other person than themselves. Exceptionally, a provider may if he or she for good reasons is prevented from performing a service undertaken, with the consent of the client send another provider, who is signed up a user, to perform the service.
Ayeneeda are primarily intended for persons who are 18 or older. If local law allows persons younger than 18 years to work, they may use Ayeneeda. Persons under 16 may only provide services of a limited nature.
You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your account, whether or not you have authorised such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account or attempt of the same.
As a user you must not — intentionally or negligently — act in a way that may harm Ayeneeda or any of its users.
Users are solely responsible for compliance with laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to their use of Ayeneeda.
Further, you may not, and you agree that you will not intentionally or negligently commit any of the acts or omissions included in the list of violations below.
Ayeneeda may investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law.
If someone you interact with on Ayeneeda is acting inappropriately, you should immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities and, if appropriate and allowed, to us.
Ayeneeda may access, preserve and disclose any user information or content if Ayeneeda are required to do so by law, or if it is necessary in order to respond to claims asserted against Ayeneeda or to comply with legal proceedings, or for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development and de-bugging purposes, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Ayeneeda.
Ayeneeda reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any content that Ayeneeda, at Ayeneeda’s sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of the user agreement or otherwise harmful to Ayeneeda.
Ayeneeda may, at Ayeneeda’s discretion and at any time, without liability to any user, also without prior notice decide to limit, suspend, deactivate or cancel any account.
A user may cancel his or her account at any time by sending Ayeneeda an email. Please note that if an account is cancelled, Ayeneeda willdelete profile and may delete reviews and recommendations the user has given about other users. Ayeneedahas no duty to return any content to any user.
List of violations
The following acts shall be regarded as disloyal behaviour and violations of these terms and conditions:
• violate any local, state, provincial, national or other law or regulation, or any order of a court or public authority;
• use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, backdoors or other means or processes to access, "scrape,""crawl" or "spider" any part of Ayeneeda; interfere with or damage Ayeneeda, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology, or otherwise; avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Ayeneeda or any other third party (including another user); access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of Ayeneeda; attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of Ayeneeda or breach any security or authentication measures; attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of Ayeneeda;
• use, expose, or facilitate the use or exposure of any content in a way that violates the privacy rights or any other rights of Ayeneeda, any users or any third party, including intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights; or use, display, mirror or frame Ayeneeda, or any individual element within Ayeneeda, our name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on Ayeneeda, without our written consent;
• use Ayeneeda for any purpose other than to procure or provide domestic chores, or to copy, store or otherwise access or use any information contained on Ayeneeda for purposes that are not expressly permitted by these terms & conditions;
• use Ayeneeda to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit or account numbers;
• "stalk" or harass any other user of Ayeneeda, or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of searching for, offering or agreeing on a domestic chore ;
• register for more than one account on Ayeneeda or register an Ayeneeda account on behalf of someone other than yourself or searching or requesting a domestic chore for someone else without specifically stating this, or impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity
• contact a user on for any purpose other than related to a request or agreement for the performance of a domestic chore;
• use Ayeneeda to find clients or providers and agree with them on the performance of a domestic chore or to recruit or otherwise solicit any user to join third-party services or websites that are a competitor to Ayeneeda; however, this does not prevent you from continuing a relationship regarding the provision of domestic chores that started on Ayeneeda as long as it is not done through such competitor service;
• post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability, or is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive, or promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group, or is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person;
Users choose freely which other users the user interacts with. Users have always the option to check the data he or she has provided on Ayeneeda and refrain from any interaction with him or her. Ayeneeda disclaims any responsibility or liability for anything arising out of a users interaction with other users or third parties.
Ayeneeda provides a platform where users can endorse each other through recommendations and reviews. These endorsements are the views of the users and not of Ayeneeda. Any reference on Ayeneeda to a user being verified or similar language only indicates that the user has completed a verification process. No such wording is an endorsement, certification or guarantee by Ayeneeda about the user, including of the user's identity and whether the user is trustworthy, safe or suitable.
Any risk arising from the use of Ayeneeda rests with the user. Ayeneeda does not take on any liability for any damage of whatever nature arising from the use of Ayeneeda or fromthe interaction with other users on Ayeneeda.
Users agree to hold Ayeneeda harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with their use of Ayeneeda.
Services provided through Ayeneeda by a provider to a client are governed by the Ayeneeda Service Principles, see below.
Providers are free to set the price they want to charge for their services with the limitation that the price must be equivalent or higher than the applicable minimum wage or living wage for the place where the services are offered plus the Ayeneeda charge. For the services of classic babysitting and pet care, the provider may set his or her charge at 75 % of the minimum or living wage. Ayeneeda defines, at its sole discretion, what minimum wage is applicable for each area.
On the total amount charged for a service provider through Ayeneeda, Ayeneeda has the right to a share of 9 (nine) %. Until a provider has performed 15 jobs given 5-stars the Ayeneeda share shall be 19 (nineteen) %, no matter how many jobs with another rating the provider has performed. After a provider has provider 15 5-star jobs, but until the provider has performed 30 jobs given 5-stars, the Ayeneeda share shall be 14 (fourteen) %, no matter how many jobs with another ratings the provider has performed.
An accepted request for a service may be cancelled by the client. The provider can not cancel an accepted service. The client may cancel a service without compensation to the provider. If the client cancels the job within 24 hours, the provider has the right to claim 1 hour pay as compensation, but may also refrain from claiming this.
Payments through Ayeneeda are processed by MangoPay SA. MangoPay's terms and conditions apply to the payments, see below.
Ayeneeda may, at its sole discretion, round up or round down amounts to the nearest whole functional base unit in which the currency is denominated.
Ayeneeda will take steps to rectify any payment processing errors that we become aware of. These steps may include crediting or debiting (as appropriate) the same payment method used for the original pay out to or payment by you, so that you end up receiving or paying the correct amount.
Services performed on Ayeneeda are charged in the currency of the provider.
Providers may not assign or transfer their rights under Ayeneeda. This applies equally to any right to payment for services preformed or future services.
Ayeneeda is responsible for the payment of any taxes relating to the Ayeneeda share of the charges for jobs.
Providers are responsible for any taxes or other public or private charges payable on the providers’ share of the charges for jobs
The name and design of Ayeneeda are the exclusive property of Ayeneeda. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or appearing through Ayeneeda.
Ayeneeda respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same.
Subject to the users compliance with these terms and conditions, Ayeneeda grants users a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download and install a copy of the smartphone application on any mobile device that they own or control and run such copy of the application solely for their personal use.
Furthermore, with respect to any App Store Sourced Application (defined below), you will only use the App Store Sourced Application (i) on an Apple-branded product that runs the iOS (Apple's proprietary operating system) and (ii) as permitted by the "Usage Rules" set forth in the Apple App Store Terms of Service.
Ayeneeda does not claim any ownership rights in any user content and nothing in these terms and condition shall be deemed to restrict any rights of users.
Users are solely responsible for content users make available through Ayeneeda. Users agree not to use any content to which the user does not have sufficient right to make it available.
By making any content available on Ayeneeda, users grant Ayeneeda a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual (or for the term of the protection), non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit the content.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Site, Application and Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Ayeneeda is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Ayeneeda of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
Some portions of the Ayeneeda platform implement Google Maps/Earth mapping services, including Google Maps API(s).
Ayeneeda reserves the right to modify its services, the application or the terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice, at its sole discretion. If Ayeneedamodifies the terms and conditions, Ayeneeda will notify the users of the modification. Unless otherwise stated, all modifications to the terms and conditions are clarifications and apply from when Ayeneeda started its services.
By continuing to access or Ayeneeda after we have posted a modification on the Site or via the Application or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site, Application and Services.
Any notices or other communications will be in writing and given by Ayeneeda via email. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
The failure of Ayeneeda to enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision.
The waiver of any such right or provision is only effective if in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of Ayeneeda.
Ayeneeda Service Principles
Any agreement to provide services concluded using Ayeneeda is subject to these principles.
An agreement for a service becomes biding when a provider accepts a request sent by a client.
By accepting the request for a service, the provider promises to pay at least an amount equivalent to the time agreed times the price per hour charged by the provider. If the working time is longer than the agreed time, the client agrees to pay for the additional time.
The provider agrees to perform the services to professional standards, and the client agrees to offer the conditions for the provider to do so.
The client acknowledges that the provision of a service is accompanied with the risk of minor accidents and wear and tear. The provider is only liable to compensate damage that is caused intentionally or by gross negligence.
The agreement for service between the client and the provider is subject to local law and any dispute shall be settled in the district court competent at the place for the service.
Ayeneeda built the Ayeneeda app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Ayeneeda at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that we collect is used
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to
• phone number,
Google Play Services
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your
phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version,
the configuration of the app when utilis ing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit
and are stored on your device internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code
and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know
when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal
Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are
obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember
that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot
guarantee its absolute security.
do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover
that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you
are aware that your child has provided us with personal information,please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Avenue de l’hippodrome 36
Payment Terms & Conditions